At Front Porch Cohousing, we don't just provide homes—we build communities. We believe in a world where everyone, especially underserved adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, can thrive in a safe and welcoming environment. To make this vision a reality, partnerships are not just a nice-to-have; they are indispensable, and make us stronger.
To Our Mission
- Shared Goals: Our partners align with our mission to create affordable, attainable, and neuro-inclusive housing opportunities.
- Financial Stability: Strong partnerships amplify our fundraising campaigns, making more programs and services possible.
- Expertise and Innovation: Collaboration brings fresh perspectives and specialized skills that elevate our housing projects.
To Our Residents and Families
- Enhanced Services: Our partners often offer specialized services that enrich the lives of our residents.
- Community Building: Partnerships can mean workshops, events, and activities that foster a sense of community.
- Resource Accessibility: The companies and organizations we align with often provide resources that would otherwise be hard to come by.
Meet Our Esteemed Partners
We are proud to collaborate with organizations that share our vision and dedication. Their services range from healthcare support to financial advising, enhancing the lives of our community members in immeasurable ways.
- Anderson Advisors
- Anderson Advisors takes a unique approach to asset protection. Unlike traditional groups, we avoid hourly fees and instead work on a fee-based structure in which the costs of creating and implementing a plan are inclusive. In other words, we want our clients to take an active role in implementing their plan.
- Free 45-minute Estate Planning strategy session: andersonadvisors.com/ss/
- 1847 Financial
- The 1847 Financial Special Needs Planning Team works with families who need help creating a comprehensive financial strategy for their loved one with special needs to develop a comprehensive financial and social strategy to assist individuals in living the life they desire.
- Visit their website: 1847 Financial Special Needs Planning
- Three Oaks Communities
Based in Plymouth, Michigan, Three Oaks Communities (“Three Oaks”) is the first private developer in the United States to build neuro-inclusive neighborhoods that include homes for sale to neurotypical homebuyers as well as adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities ("I/DD") and their families. Three Oaks is a key development partner for Front Porch Cohousing.
- Visit their website: Three Oaks Communities
- Families CCAN
- Families CCAN is a PA non-profit founded by individuals with disabilities and their families. Their mission is to enable adults with disabilities to live happy, full, and independent lives. They bring together knowledge, resources, tools, and networks to organize, train, and inspire you to think about and plan for “independence” with a fresh perspective.
- Visit their website to learn more, register for events, and sign up for their email newsletter: Families CCAN
If our mission resonates with you, consider exploring the services offered by our partners to understand the full scope of what Front Porch Cohousing can offer you and your family.
Visit Our Partners’ Websites for More Details on Their Services
By aligning with companies and organizations that support our mission and enrich our community, we ensure a brighter, more inclusive future for all. Become a part of our mission—take a moment to discover how our partners can also become your partners in this journey.
Thank you for your support, and we encourage you to get to know the organizations that make Front Porch Cohousing a thriving, inclusive community.
For inquiries about partnerships or any other information, please Contact Us.
Your commitment and interest significantly contribute to our ongoing efforts. Together, we are building more than houses—we are building homes.