Open Volunteer Spots:
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Contract period: Minimum 6 Months
- Hours: 8 hours per week
- Pay: Unpaid Volunteer
- Language: English, spoken and written fluency
- Location: Remote based, requires good communications & internet
We have a Google Ads Grant for $10,000 monthly advertisement spending and would like to maximize this opportunity. Front Porch Cohousing (FPC) is currently in an accelerated stage of growth and as such is seeking an experienced Google Ads specialist to volunteer to support the organization in developing Google Ads to facilitate growth and online visibility. The successful candidate will be passionate about FPC’s mission and have demonstrated skills and experience in the creation and monitoring of Google ads to support our growth and marketing objectives.
Your primary responsibilities will be to maintain the Google Ad accounts for FPC and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve the efficiency and usability of resources among stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ads campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase impact
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing & communications campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with the communications and marketing team to ensure strategic objectives are met.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education in digital marketing, communications or a related business field
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Competency with using Google Drive, Documents and Sheets
- Experience working remotely with teams
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired but not necessary:
- Ability to produce reports and presentations
- Google Ads certification
Express Interest in Volunteering
Thanks for signing up. You'll receive a confirmation email shortly.
It looks like you already signed up for this opportunity.
We're sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up. We have no more open spots.
Please fill in every field and make sure you entered a valid email address.